The upper layer is made of Polypropylene (PP) or Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS) plastic coating and the core consists of a steel tube made of zinc-coated strip.
The protective coating is spread on the outer and inner side of the steel tube and in combination with the plastic coating it guarantees a higher resistance against corrosion.
Plastic PP/ESD/ABS coating – the surface with plastic coating is characterised by its resistance against alcohol, organic solvents, oils and acids.
The core – steel tube made of zinc-coated strip
The plasticised tube is 100 % recyclable.
|Description||Plastic coated pipes||Varnished -Komaxit||Tube length|
|Type of Insulation||Color||Ø 28,0x1,0||Ø 28,0x2,0||Ø 28,4x1,2||Ø 28,4x2,0||Ø 28,0x1,0||Ø 28,0x2,0|
|625 g/m||1190 g/m||770 g/m||1240 g/m||690 g/m||1350 g/m||m|
|RAL Insulation||Cream||RAL9001||x||x||x||x||x||x||4 m|
|Pearl Light Grey||RAL9022||x||x||x||x||x||x|
|ESD Insulation||Jet Black||ESD9005||x||x||x||x||-----||-----||4 m|
- in case of a requirement for a different hue, it is possible to select from the "RAL" colour samples
- possibility to order the length of 6 m
- possibility to obtain other dimensions from Ø 20.0 - do 89.0 mm, by agreement
- dimensions of the core – zinc-coated steel strip tube Ø 26.0 mm and 26.9 mm according to EN 10305-3, E 220 + CR2/Z100
- outer dimensions of the plasticised tube Ø 28.0 mm and 28.4 mm (tol. +/- 0.10 mm)
- outer dimensions of the tube with Komaxit colour Ø 28.2 mm (tol. +/- 0,05 mm), colour thickness of 70-100 µn
- the mentioned colour hues may differ depending on the printing!